Friday, June 11, 2010

Introduction to MY BLOG/ Assignment #2

Welcome to my blogfolio. The contents of this blog include assignments and reflections that are required in Dr. Yuen's course, IT648: Telecommunications in Education. The posts are arranged in descending order, with the latest post at the top of the page.

I have created a blogfolio for a former class, and I can say that the greatest benefit of one is that I can now look back and review what I learned. Also, I found that if I reflect on an assignment, I reinforce to myself the experience of completing the assignment.

Another great tool of a blogfolio is the comment feature. Because I learn best by hands on experience and constructive criticism, I would love to read your comments as you view the different features and posts of this blog! Thank you for viewing.

1 comment:

  1. I guess that I should've been more diligent in trying to read my fellow classmates' blogs. I was so wrapped up in trying to get everything done that I didn't even realize that David was commenting on my blog until the 4th or 5th week :) Design looks great though... and the fish are nice.

    ReplyDelete